Alameda County Criminal Defense Lawyer-Michael Rehm (510) 418-0820
Available for free, confidential consultations 24/7 at (510) 418-0820
The Law Office of Michael Rehm provides representation in Alameda County Court on the following:
- All felonies – drugs offenses, theft, assault.
- Out of custody arraignments
- In custody arraignments
- Restitution hearings – this hearing deals with contesting the amount of restitution the court is ordering.
- Preliminary hearings- hearings conducted in felony cases where the district attorney must prove they have probable cause to prosecute.
- Motions to Suppress Evidence – 4th Amendment search and seizure issues. Arguing that illegally obtained evidence should be excluded from court.
- Motions to Strike Prior Convictions – depending on the type of case, this motion can be used to lessen the sentencing impact of the current case. Particularly effective in driving under the influence cases where the prosecution is alleging an out-of-state conviction as a prior.
- Sentencing Hearings
- Probation Violation Hearings
- Bench trials – a trial in front of a judge, as opposed to a jury.
- Jury trials
Attorney Michael Rehm is available for consultations at (510) 418-0820. Office consultations are also available upon request.